Tuber of the Week #21: Touchdown

With the start of the American collegiate and professional football seasons nearing, here is a compilation of a series of short commercials staring NFL players produced for the NFL Network.

Even for non-sports fans, I think the ads show excellent creativity and certainly what skilled videographers can do to make the impossible seem very real.



My favorite clip was WR Chris Chambers catching trick at 2:35.

I also sent this link to a police captain that I used to work with and am convinced, after he watched the video, that he pulled his patrol vehicle to a secluded location and tried several times the stunt involving the player jumping through the open sport utility window (at 3:00).

1 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Awesome. I'm not much into sports but I'll share with my boyfriend, who is!