ASPS Fundraiser and a Laugh

Writer and Blogger Theresa Milstein over at the Substitute Teacher’s Saga is hosting a contest to raise funds for research to cure a rare form of soft tissue cancer called ASPS that primarily inflicts children and young adults.   

The small foundation benefiting from her work, Cure Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma International, supports ASPS research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

It is a worthy cause, and Theresa is offering a gift card to one winner. 

The rules for her effort can be found here.
___________________________________

I only have a short post today.

The following is not meant to advance any stereotypes or offend any blonde-haired members of my family or the general public--it is for amusement purposes only...



Have a good weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Haha, great video!

Herding Cats said...

That was awesome!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Oh, that is too funny! Makes me glad I'm no longer blond. :D

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt said...

LOLOL! That's awesome. But my kid said, "She not blond. She's dirty blond."

Anyway, thanks for the link. I am participating in the contest.

WomanHonorThyself said...

lolz luv it! HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND my friend!:)))

Theresa Milstein said...

Thank you very much for posting about the contest. I am so appreciative!

Since I'm a very dark brunette, I can enjoy this.

JoDee Luna said...

I've had a hard time leaving comments with my wordpress id. This is a test to see whether the comment goes through using another open id.

terri said...

LOL... I've seen that before. Wasn't it a t.v.commercial? I can't remember for what though.

Anonymous said...

LMFFSAO...pretty kewl. it's okie its jus 4 lafs jeje. ermm lemme think, im no longer blonde when i turn 10 orso
groet weekend! :)

Kell said...

Haha! I love the video.

LadyFi said...

Love this video - very funny indeed.

SuziCate said...

And I am amused...too funny!

Crystal Escobar said...

That video is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing that and giving me a good laugh :)
Have fun on your little blog vacation, hope you get the family issues all worked out.

Faye said...

HEY! Watch it there, buddy! lol, very funny!

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. I need to dye my hair again. OY,..the stereotype. Does hair dye come with brains as well?