Sgt. Patrick Rust and Ray Gricar?

JJ in Phila has spent years studying one missing person case--that of former Centre County, Pennsylvania district attorney Ray Gricar.

His blog continues to be the best resource for information on the Gricar disappearance.

JJ's most recent post begins a series contrasting the wealth of information that has been released in the Sgt. Patrick Rust case to the dearth of details made available publicly on Ray Gricar.

You can go here to get to JJ's place; it is worth the visit.
______________________________________

My regular computer is in the repair shop, so email responses and visiting other blogs will be sporadic over the next week.

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday, and happy 4th of July--I'll be back posting on Tuesday.
  

9 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Thanks, Slam. I'll take a look.

KittyCat said...

I will totally check it out.

: )

J. J. in Phila said...

Thank you for the mention, SD.

I was very favorably impressed with:

1. The amount of information released in the Rust case, by LE.

2. The website set up by the victim advocate.

3. Your coverage of it in your blog.

It was a good job all the around. :)

Everyone have a happy Independence Day!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Thanks Slam I will go over and take a look ~ Ally x

Diane said...

Happy 4th to you and your family! :O)

BobKat said...

Thanks Slam, and J.J... !

ZaSu Says said...

An article about Patrick's case appeared in the WDT on July 2. It can be read at
Watertown Daily Times | FBI to aid inquiry into death of Sgt. Rust

J. J. in Phila said...

Outstanding!

Samantha VĂ©rant said...

I hope your computer is fixed soon! I couldn't live without mine! Off to check JJ's blog out...