Fantasy Football: If Anyone is Interested

Note: To keep separate my blabbering on the NFL and fantasy football, I started a blog entitled: Slamdunks on Pro Football.
______________________________________________________

Since I usually don't post on Wednesday, I thought I would use this opportunity to make an announcement on a topic that 95% of my blog readers have no interest: The National Football League/American Pro Football.

Specifically this: I am hosting a fantasy football league for the coming season; despite being beaten last year by my 4th grade son. 

Still confident and blessed with a short memory, I wanted to open up the league to include any reader of this blog who is interested.

The contest will have ten teams, is open to beginners, and will be hosted over at NFL.com's Fantasy Football.

It is free and I'll provide the winner with a gift card (that is if you can defeat me)--details to be determined later.

If you are interested in playing, give me a holler at theslamdunktrove@gmail.com, and I'll send you the specifics.

For those who have no interest in this topic, happy Wednesday and I'll be back tomorrow with regular content. 

10 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

I'm already in 3 leagues, so I'm not sure I'll have time. I'll think about it.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

You crack me up everytime, Slamdunk. :D

Stephen Tremp said...

Like Matthew, I'm in three leagues, all Detroit Lions fans (as I'm originally from Michigan). Wish I could join another, but wifey would skewer me if I did.

Bossy Betty said...

Happy Wednesday to you too!

Anonymous said...

slam, you mean prizes r on u and I get to embarrass u as well?

count me in.

Harija said...

Neat post!

Enter my 3 new WorldWide giveaways!

Lydia K said...

Not going to play, but I'll be rooting for you!

Kristin said...

Do you watch The League? It's hilarious!

julie fedderson said...

I'm passing this along to my hubby. He is the fantasy football guru in our home.

AB HOME Interiors said...

Great Posts! thanks for sharing!!!