Tuber of the Week #44: Forgot Something?

Thief Checklist:

1) Get-away-car with tinted windows CHECK

2) Get-away-car driver CHECK

3) Tinted license plate cover CHECK

4) Easily accessible target location CHECK

5) Comfortable and stylish clothes CHECK

6) Hat to pull over face CHECK

7) Running shoes CHECK

Wait... 

It seems like I am forgetting something...

I think it is important, but I am drawing a blank...

Hmmm...



How could I forget to include a BELT!

I can't make a clean get-away while sagging!

Argh, I'll update the thief list to include something to hold my pants in place next time.

____________

Don't worry, an alert Polk County (FL) Sheriff's deputy later nabbed our bungling thieves after their failed attempt to acquire two 18-packs of Bud Light beer.

18 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Thats hilarious!

Suz said...

Priceless!

I'd sacrifice better beer than Bud Light to be the owner of that video!

Clarissa Draper said...

What an idiot! It sure makes the stereotype that petty thieves are stupid ring true.

Matthew MacNish said...

All that for some cheap beer? The best part is how long they had to wait to get back into traffic.

Elena said...

Slam, if he would have worn a belt he wouldn't have been "cool." What a maroon!

Stephen Tremp said...

What if traffic was so bad he couldn't leave the driveway. Yeah, crooks sure can be a stupid lot.

Momma Fargo said...

I love baggy pants. No need to alert the bad guy how to avoid the PoPo. It's the only way I can catch them. LOL

Jeanette Levellie said...

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Thanks for sharing.

Did you hear the one about the bank robber who wrote his hold up note on the back of a deposit slip--his own?

SuziCate said...

Ah yes, the world is full of idiots! Hilarious, love it when Karma comes back to "scrape" butt!

Expat From Hell said...

Maybe he was trying to get on Facebook or YouTube. Bet he gets more hits there than with the local police. Good to be back here again, old friend. EFH

notesfromrumbleycottage said...

Can I get a beat?

Pants on the ground, pants on teh ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

Elana Johnson said...

Love that video! Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Ha!

Brian Miller said...

dude...def lacking in the education department...lol

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Evolution at it's finest. :D That's the best thing I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh. I'm still laughing.

Lisa said...

Oh my! That is priceless! Thanks for the LOL. :-)

James (SeattleDad) said...

Very hilarious. They aren't brain surgeons for a reason I guess.

Maxi said...

Are the pants on the ground to make a statement?

Like: Kiss my …

Sandra said...

Oh man, you just made my night! I may have to post this video on my own blog (with a direct thank you and link to yours, of course).

It's nice to be back as I've been away from blog-land for a while.

What a great video to come back to!