I Am a Guest Blogger and Call Me Pinky

First day back and I guest posted for the multi-talented police officer Raindogblue--as he is enjoying a vacation.

On the home-front, I challenged older boy to a game of mini-golf and thought I did well with a 5-under-par game.  Unfortunately for me, he finished 10-under-par and currently owns family bragging rights.

We did have a wager on the game: for the loser (that is me), the next time we play mini-golf, I have to play the  entire round using a pink ball.

So just call me "Pinky" and it is a good thing that I am comfortable with my masculinity.

Now pardon me, while I go belch, spit, and pump some iron.

In any event, my post over at Raindog's blog is entitled "Surprising Admission" and can be read by clicking here.  

Happy Fourth of July to all!

20 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

hahah, hey- at least now the pink ball gets to prove herself to the white ball! I'm sure she's excited to be in the game. nobody puts baby in the corner :)

Happy 4th to you as well!

ladyfi said...

Nothing wrong with a pink ball!

Good to see you back.

Maxi said...

Well, Pinky, there could be lots of worse nicknames than this. Happy 4th to ya.

Blessings- Maxi

Brian Miller said...

oh man...you will look good in pink surely...haha...that def makes it fun for him...smiles.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Welcome Back! I'd gladly play with a pink ball, but would prefer purple! :-)

Miranda Hardy said...

I'm sure your son will enjoy seeing you use the pink ball next time.

JJ.in.Phila said...

Welcome back. You have been missed.

messymimi said...

Happy Fourth, and my #2 Son, who loves to catch snakes and make home made bows and arrows to target practice on the back fence, says pink is a real man's color.

Selma said...

Good to see you back Pinky. Happy July 4th!!

Pat Hatt said...

The pink ball will just be so shiny it can't lose haha

Jax said...

LMAO Aww, well it could have been worse. He could have made you wear an all pink outfit ;) lol

Stephen Tremp said...

Its great to see you back blogging again! Welcome back and have fun with the pinky thing.

Carol Kilgore said...

Welcome back, Pinky! Now I'm headed to Raindogblue :)

SuziCate said...

Ha, and I'll bet he takes lots of pics of you and that pink ball...yep, you're going down in family history!

A Doc 2 Be said...

Welcome back!!! Missed you, Pinky!

Reggie said...

Hello Pinky! We've missed your sense of humour. Welcome back!

Bob G. said...

...And a very safe and happy 4th of July to you and yours.

Hilary said...

Wishing a safe and Happy 4th to you and yours, Pinky.

Maxi said...

Ten under to your five under, no wonder your stuck with pink ball.

Hope all is well, Slam.

Blessings - Maxi

Momma Fargo said...

Heavens to Mergatroid, Pinky. I am catching up. Great guest post and don't you love idiots who try to be a cop with that background and you especially gotta love the officer who took him down and did a great job of catching a child predator.