Guest Posting and Thanks

Me, Mr. Anonymous, being interviewed by Christian blogger Diane Estrella today (2/6/2013) over at her place?

I wonder if I said anything worth reading?

I better go check it out.

Oh yes, I remember telling her about an interesting entry that I read from the blog of recent Philadelphia murder victim Dr. Melissa Ketunuti.

If you are interested, you can go here and read about our conversation.
___________________

Also, I wanted to thank the bloggers who participated with my crew of regulars/irregulars in the SlamDunk fantasy football league this season: Chuck at Chuck Mullis, Lisa at MommysNest, and Rachel at Rachelsjunkinthetrunk.

Congrats to Lisa for winning the regular season title, and to my older son for winning the overall league via the playoffs and our Super Bowl.

Now I have an entire off-season to hear my brother describe in detail how his team stomped mine, and listen to accusations from my old friend the Police Commander who believes I cheated to help older boy win the competition.

Hehe.

Friends and family: you can't live with 'em, you can' live without 'em.


21 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Will have a look at the nook.

Stephanie said...

haha I've heard women described this way, but never family. So true!

Bossy Betty said...

WIll hop over there!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Were you happy with the Super Bowl winner?

Luisa Doraz said...

Well, went to visit. Nice writing. :) You do a wonderful job on your blog. I am sure you are a cool teacher, right? I would want my kid in your class. lol Have fun blogging. :)

Ciara said...

I'll hop over. So true about family. :)

Diane Estrella said...

So happy to have you over. You are wise beyond your 40-ish years.... ;)

carma said...

what a great write-up on you. Interesting to learn some more Slam Dunk facts. How did I not realize you used to work in Criminal Justice - it all makes sense now. Sorry about the folically-challenged part ;-)

Hilary said...

I checked, I read, I commented. :) Fine interview.

Brian Miller said...

alright...off to check out your guest post....

Mommy Lisa said...

I am the winner. I am the winner. :) That was fun and I promise I will suck next year. ;)

Carol Kilgore said...

A true Fantasy Football Family :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm off to check it out. :D

messymimi said...

If you are the guest, it must be worth a look.

LD Masterson said...

I hooped. I read. I commented.

Langley Cornwell said...

Okay, I'll go over and check out your guest post now.

Pia said...

hey. read it. glad to get to know you more. i've always wondered what your real name is. hehe...

Maxi said...

Smooth 'n easy conversation with Diane Estrella, Slam. Except for all the secrecy, hmm.
Blessings ~ Maxi

Bob G. said...

Slamdunk:
My fantasy football league would have to include ladies, lingerie and then probably a smack to the back of my head by the Missus...and most likely in that order.

Good interview.

Stay safe out there

Bethany Elizabeth said...

I went over to read the interview, it was really interesting to learn more about you. :) Great interview!

Blond Duck said...

Congrats! On my way!